The March issue of Tabletalk focuses on the topic of fear. In this world, there is much to be afraid of, and most of us go through life with many fears on our hearts. Some of these fears are conscious, and others we may not be aware of; nevertheless, we are a fearful people, often driven by our fears to do foolish things. Importantly, Christians do not escape the reality of fear. We can be just as fearful as nonbelievers, though we often do not admit or confront our fears, believing that walking by faith means never acknowledging what we are afraid of. The answer to fear, however, is not to deny that it exists but to look to the Lord, who commands us again and again to “fear not.” Knowing who God is and that He is for His people is the only way to find lasting comfort. This issue of Tabletalk seeks to help Christians understand their fears better, to be willing to admit their fears, and to find comfort for their fears in God.
For a limited time, the new TabletalkMagazine.com allows everyone to browse and read the growing library of back issues, including this month's issue. You can also purchase the issue or subscribe to get the print issue every month.
- Freedom from Fear by Burk Parsons
- The Reality of Fear by Ed Welch
- Fear of a Changing World by Keith A. Evans.
- Fear of Financial Loss by Mike Emlet
- Fear of Not Being a Christian by John P. Sartelle Sr.
- Fear of Children’s Not Knowing the Lord by Rebecca VanDoodewaard
- Fear of Being a Bad Parent by Jon Nielson
- Fear of Being Disliked by Jeremy Pierre
- Fear of Being Alone by Jayne V. Clark
- Fear of Not Measuring Up by Kevin Struyk
- Fear of Disease and Disability by John Perritt
- Fear of Dying by Lou Priolo
- Fear Not, for I am With You by Eric B. Watkins
Subscribe to Tabletalk today for only $23 a year, and $20 to renew. You save even more if you get a 2- or 3-year subscription (as little as $1.36 per issue). Get your subscription to Tabletalk today by calling one of Ligonier Ministries’ resource consultants at 800-435-4343 or by subscribing online.