The Apostle Paul suffered rejection, beatings, imprisonment, and ultimately death as he fulfilled his ministry. Given the extent of his suffering, it would have been easy for him to get discouraged. Yet this is not what we see in his writings.
Confident in the sufficiency of Christ, Paul found joy even in his trials. Writing from prison, he exhorted the Christians in Philippi to rejoice in Christ and to press on.
Join us on November 9-10, 2018, for Press On, a regional conference in Lancaster, Pa., as Drs. W. Robert Godfrey, Steven Lawson, Albert Mohler, and Stephen Nichols explore key lessons from Paul’s letter to the Philippians. This two-day event will be an edifying time of worship, fellowship, and study as we gather to honor Christ and learn from His Word. Save $20 when you register today.
Group discounts are also available to groups of fifteen or more. The group rate is $49 per person and is good until September 28, 2018. You will also receive one complimentary registration per fifteen registered attendees.
- Approving What Is Excellent by Stephen Nichols
- Advancing the Gospel by W. Robert Godfrey
- To Die Is Gain by Steven Lawson
- The Way to Glory by W. Robert Godfrey
- Honoring God’s Servants by Albert Mohler
- Found in Christ by Stephen Nichols
- Pressing On by Steven Lawson
- Thinking like a Christian by Albert Mohler
- Questions and Answers with Drs. Godfrey, Lawson, Mohler, and Nichols