Ways to Give to Ligonier
Your generosity can support gospel outreach in a variety of ways.
For more than fifty years, Ligonier Ministries has been sustained by the generous financial gifts of God’s people. There are many ways you can support this gospel outreach. Every gift, no matter the size, is needed and appreciated.
We can securely process your donation online, by phone, or by mail.
Become a Ministry Partner
Support Ligonier by committing to prayer and a monthly donation.
Gifts of Securities
Donating securities may offer significant tax benefits.
Giving Through Your IRA
This option can reduce the tax impact of your IRA withdrawals.
You can donate personal property to further Ligonier’s mission.
Employer Matching Gifts
Find out if your employer will match your gifts to our gospel outreach.
Legacy Giving through Estate Planning
Create a heritage of faith for future generations.
Giving through Your Donor-Advised Fund (DAF)
A tax-efficient method to plan, manage, and potentially grow your giving.
Gifts of Bitcoin
Gifts of BTC to Ligonier’s global gospel outreach may provide you with a significant tax advantage.
Equip your church for ministry while advancing Ligonier’s outreach.
Whatever method you choose, thank you for supporting the work of Ligonier Ministries. We are committed to the highest standards of stewardship of the funds you entrust to us. Ligonier Ministries is a charter member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA), which monitors financial governance, transparency and integrity. Each year an independent accounting firm audits our financial statements.
How We Use Your Gifts
- Broadcasting Renewing Your Mind and other podcasts online and on the radio;
- Providing audio and video resource materials to people around the world;
- Delivering free 24-hour Christian internet radio on RefNet;
- Producing and distributing Tabletalk magazine;
- Publishing new book titles;
- Publishing the Reformation Study Bible in multiple languages;
- Offering an online learning community with Ligonier Connect;
- Hosting a variety of conferences and events;
- Supporting Reformation Bible College;
- Translating and distribution costs for our international outreach;
- Providing materials for our Military Chaplain Outreach program; and
- Reaching inmates with biblical teaching through our Prison Outreach program.
We also use funds received for the necessary daily operations and administrative costs of the ministry as a whole.