Lessons from the Upper Room: A New Teaching Series from Sinclair Ferguson
Knowing the time was fast approaching for Him to depart this world, Jesus spent His final hours with His closest friends. As the disciples sat with their master, unaware of what would soon take place, Jesus served them, taught them, and prayed for them.
In this new 12-part teaching series, Lessons from the Upper Room, Dr. Sinclair Ferguson paints a vivid picture of the disciples’ final moments with their Savior. Carefully walking through John 13-17, Dr. Ferguson reminds us of the centrality of Christ in all of life.
“The Father did not require the death of Christ to persuade Him to love us. Christ died because the Father loves us.” —Sinclair Ferguson
Twelve, 23-Minute Messages:
- Foot Washing in Five Stages
- Do for Others What Has Been Done for You
- A Glimpse into the Heart of the Master
- Glorified Yet Denied
- Troubled That You May Not Be
- It Is Better That Another Comes
- Abiding in the Vine
- Hated but Helped
- Getting Inside Their Heads
- The Meaning of Christmas at Easter
- Father, Glorify Your Son
- His Deepest Desires Revealed
Watch the First Message Free
- Purchase on DVD ($43.20)
- Purchase on CD ($27.90)
- Purchase a digital copy and watch online ($19.20 complete / $2 each)
- Take it as an online course on Ligonier Connect
- Download or purchase the comprehensive study guide
Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson is professor of systematic theology at Redeemer Seminary in Dallas. He is dean of the D.Min. program at Ligonier Academy and a teaching fellow of Ligonier Ministries.