The Disappearance of Godby Albert Mohler
List Price: $15.00 $12.00 Add to Cart
More faulty information about God swirls around us today than ever before. No wonder so many followers of Christ are unsure of what they really believe in the face of the new spiritual openness attempting to alter unchanging truth.
For centuries the church has taught and guarded the core Christian beliefs that make up the essential foundations of the faith. But in our postmodern age, sloppy teaching and outright lies create rampant confusion, and many Christians are free-falling for “feel-good” theology.
We need to know the truth to save ourselves from errors that will derail our faith.
As biblical scholar, author, and president of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Dr. Albert Mohler, writes, “The entire structure of Christian truth is now under attack.” With wit and wisdom he tackles the most important aspects of these modern issues:
- Is God changing His mind about sin?
- Why is hell off limits for many pastors?
- What’s good or bad about the “dangerous” emergent movement?
- Have Christians stopped seeing God as God?
- Is the social justice movement misguided?
- Could the role of beauty be critical to our theology?
- Is liberal faith any less destructive than atheism?
- Are churches pandering to their members to survive?
In the age-old battle to preserve the foundations of faith, it’s up to a new generation to confront and disarm the contemporary shams and fight for the truth. Dr. Mohler provides the scriptural answers to show you how.
“Great biblical truths are meant not only for our intellectual acceptance, but for our spiritual health.”
—Dr. Al Mohler