This month, many Christians have been reflecting on Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross and His resurrection. But have you ever considered the significance of Jesus’ life leading up to this point in history? Why did He undergo baptism, suffer temptation, and perform certain miracles?
With Ligonier Connect’s interactive video courses, you can go deeper in your study of Jesus’ life and teachings.
Start with these courses:
- What Did Jesus Do? from R.C. Sproul explores how Jesus lived “to fulfill all righteousness” (Matt. 3:15).
- Dust to Glory III: Gospels from R.C. Sproul surveys the eyewitness accounts in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
- Face to Face with Jesus from R.C. Sproul looks at the encounters and conversations people had with the Savior.
- Sermon on the Mount from Sinclair Ferguson examines Jesus’ most famous teaching on the kingdom of God.
- Foundations II: Man and Christ from R.C. Sproul looks at Christology, the doctrine of the person and work of Christ.
Each of these courses includes a variety of material to suit any learning style. In addition to watching the videos, you can review study guides and test your knowledge with quizzes and discussion questions. Whether you learn best with a group or through self-paced lessons, how you interact is up to you.
Subscribe today and get access to our full library of resources for just $9 per month.