2 Min Read
It’s almost Reformation Week, a time to remember how God used the courageous witness of Martin Luther and others to ignite the Protestant Reformation. As we reflect on why the Reformation mattered in the sixteenth century and why it still matters today, watch messages from Here We Stand, the online streaming event Ligonier hosted earlier this year.
- Here I Stand by Stephen Nichols
- Here We Stand on Scripture Alone by Burk Parsons
- Here We Stand in Latin America by Sugel Michelén
- Here We Stand through Faith Alone by Derek Thomas
- Here We Stand in Europe by Michael Reeves
- Here We Stand in Christ Alone by Sinclair Ferguson
- Here We Stand in Asia and the Middle East by Nathan W. Bingham
- Here We Stand by Grace Alone by W. Robert Godfrey
- Here We Stand in Africa by Ken Mbugua
- Here We Stand for the Glory of God Alone by Steven Lawson
Watch this teaching online, and please share it with people of all ages. These messages can help viewers of all ages understand the ongoing relevance of the five solas of the Reformation and the importance of praying for the worldwide advance of the kingdom of God.