On March 26-27, 2010, in Los Angeles, Calif., Michael Horton, Peter Jones, John MacArthur, and R.C. Sproul joined together to examine many of the popular misunderstandings of the gospel in our day as countless churches are preaching a message that has little if anything to do with the biblical gospel.
Streaming audio and video of these messages are now available on our website. Messages include:
- The Church Cries "Uncle" ("Sam" That Is) by Michael Horton
- Becoming a Better You by John MacArthur
- Questions & Answers #1
- Good Advice or Good News? by R.C. Sproul
- A Gnostic Gospel by Peter Jones
- Questions & Answers #2
- Moralistic & Therapeutic Deism by Michael Horton
- Back to Basics by R.C. Sproul
- Once Lost, Now Found: How Reformed Theology Assures Us by Daniel Hyde (Break-out Session)
DVD and CD conference sets are also now available for pre-order.