1 Min Read
In the early sixteenth century, many people sought to stop the spread of the gospel in England. But bold believers stood firm, and their legacy of faithfulness endures.
We invite you to explore this rich history along with Drs. Steven Lawson and Stephen Nichols on The English Reformation Study Tour. From September 29 to October 5, you’ll travel across London, Cambridge, Windsor, and Oxford, following the footsteps of the English Reformers and seeing the historic sites where the gospel took root.
You’ll also have the opportunity to fellowship with like-minded Christians as you stroll through cobblestone streets, visit charming country villages, and enjoy a seven-day stay at The Royal Horseguards in London.
- Day 1: Arrive in London
- Day 2: Bunhill Fields Cemetery, Smithfield, and Moorfields (London)
- Day 3: Westminster Abbey and Hampton Court (London)
- Day 4: King’s College Chapel and the site of the White Horse Inn (Cambridge)
- Day 5: Windsor Castle and Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House (Windsor)
- Day 6: Christ Church Cathedral, the Martyrs’ Memorial, and the Cotswolds (Oxford)
- Day 7: Depart from London