The June edition of Tabletalk is out. This month's issue examines the theology of evangelism. While most of us are familiar with the call to evangelism given by Jesus in the Great Commission, many of us either do not know or we misunderstand the meaning and importance of evangelism in the Christian life. This issue seeks to unfold the fullness of evangelism, the means by which God, in His sovereignty, calls sinners from darkness into the light of His grace. Contributors include Robert Godfrey, Paul Helm, Steven Lawson, John MacArthur, Conrad Mbewe, Will Metzger, Scott Oliphint, R.C. Sproul Jr., R.C. Sproul and Jared Wilson.
We do not post all of the feature articles or the daily devotionals from the issue, so you'll have to subscribe to get those. But for now, here are links to a few select columns and articles from this month:
- The Church is One by R.C. Sproul
- Evangelism for God's Glory by Burk Parsons
- Heralding the Good News by R.C. Sproul Jr.
- The Pastor's Example of Evangelism by Steven Lawson
- The Motivation for Love by Conrad Mbewe
- The Church and Idolatry by Jared Wilson
- Grace to You: An Interview with John MacArthur
- Christianity, Unplugged by K. Scott Oliphint
If you have not yet subscribed to Tabletalk, now is the perfect time. It's only $23 for a year, and $20 to renew. You save even more if you get a 2- or 3-year subscription (as little as $1.36 per issue). We offer special discounts for churches or businesses who want multiple copies of each issue.
Get your subscription to Tabletalk today by calling one of Ligonier Ministries' resource consultants at 800-435-4343 (8am-8pm ET, Mon-Fri) or by subscribing online. You can also get free shipping on individual 2012 issues of Tabletalk.