The December issue of Tabletalk explores the topic of God in three persons: the blessed Trinity. The Christian faith is a Trinitarian faith that affirms the existence of one God who is also three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Throughout history, faithful servants of the Lord have suffered and died to define and proclaim the truth about who God is as the holy and blessed Trinity; however, many believers today do not understand the basics of the doctrine or its importance to biblical Christianity. This issue endeavors to address this problem by providing an primer on the blessed Trinity and why this doctrine matters for the spiritual health of the church and its people.
For a limited time, the new TabletalkMagazine.com allows everyone to browse and read the growing library of back issues, including this month's issue. You can also purchase the issue or subscribe to get the print issue every month.
- Our Triune God by Burk Parsons
- Is the Trinity Biblical? by Keith A. Mathison
- God the Father by Matthew Barrett
- God the Son by Brandon D. Crowe
- God the Holy Spirit by Robert Letham
- The New Adventures of Old Trinitarian Heresies by J.V. Fesko
- Delighting in the Trinity by Michael Reeves
- Keeping the End in Sight by Mark Kelderman
Subscribe to Tabletalk today for only $23 a year, and $20 to renew. You save even more if you get a 2- or 3-year subscription (as little as $1.36 per issue). Get your subscription to Tabletalk today by calling one of Ligonier Ministries’ resource consultants at 800-435-4343 or by subscribing online.