The April edition of Tabletalk is out. This issue examines the nature of personhood. Throughout history, systematic persecution has resulted whenever oppressors redefine human personhood and rights in a way that excludes members of the oppressed group. Scripture, however, reveals that all human beings have dignity, personhood, and rights given to them by our Creator. Christians must affirm God's perspective on human personhood and dignity, and, therefore, stand against every form of dehumanization in our day, especially the dehumanization evident in the scourge of abortion.
Contributors include R.C. Sproul along with W. Robert Godfrey, Mark E. Ross, Justin Holcomb, Randy Alcorn, R.C. Sproul Jr., Scotty Smith, Ted Turnau and Tim Challies.
We do not post all of the feature articles or the daily devotionals from the issue, so you'll have to subscribe to get those. But for now, here are links to several free columns and articles from this month:
- The Sons of God by R.C. Sproul
- The Voice of the Church by R.C. Sproul
- Proclaiming Life to Captives by Burk Parsons
- The Gates of Hell by R.C. Sproul Jr.
- Blood in the Streets by R.C. Sproul Jr.
- Honoring Christ Online: An Interview with Tim Challies
- When God is Not Enough by Scotty Smith
- Advice for the Pop Culturally Perplexed by Ted Turnau
If you have not yet subscribed to Tabletalk, now is the perfect time. Your print subscription also gives you free access to the digital edition of Tabletalk. For those living in the U.S. and Canada it's only $23 for a year, and $20 to renew. You save even more if you get a 2- or 3-year subscription (as little as $1.36 per issue). We offer special discounts for churches or businesses who want multiple copies of each issue.