Christianity is not something we make up as we go along. Rather, it consists of objective truths revealed in Scripture and articulated throughout church history. In our day, Christians are despised not just for believing these truths, but also for insisting that Christianity has boundaries or limits at all. Yet faithfulness to Christ demands that we know, articulate, and defend the essential doctrines of the faith.
Join us on April 27, 2019, for What We Believe, a one-day regional conference in Atlanta. Anthony Carter, H.B. Charles, David Hall, and Burk Parsons will consider six core teachings of the Christian faith, helping us understand exactly what we believe and why these doctrines are so important. Save $10 when you register today.
- God’s Word to Us by H.B. Charles
- God in Three Persons by Anthony Carter
- Made in His Image by H.B. Charles
- The Center of Our Creed by Anthony Carter
- The Unbroken Chain of Salvation by Burk Parsons
- Q&A with Carter, Charles, Hall, and Parsons
- The Church and God’s Plan for the Ages by David Hall