In 1521, Martin Luther translated the New Testament into German and brought the Word of God to the people. On this five-hundredth anniversary of the Protestant Reformation, we are pleased to announce that the Reformation Study Bible is now available in the language of Luther. This German translation, published by 3L Verlag, was made possible by the support of generous donors and contains:
- Verse-by-verse and topical explanations
- Contributions from 75 distinguished theologians led by Dr. R.C. Sproul
- Theological summaries and notes from Dr. Sproul
- Nearly 2,000 years of historic creeds, confessions, and catechisms
- Award-winning maps and visual aids
- Concordance, table of weights and measures, and more
Learn more about our other international translation and publishing projects and help bring the Word of God and trusted teaching to people around the world.