The Christian faith has always been concerned with orthodoxy—right belief. As the church has declared its shared faith with one voice, the ages have echoed with the words of creeds and confessions. These summaries of biblical doctrine are valuable tools for believers today in defending the truth against heresy and providing a foundation for faithful Christian living.
Join us on January 19–20, 2024, at Saint Andrew’s Chapel in Sanford, FL, for We Believe, our 2024 Winter Conference. Hosted with Reformation Bible College, this conference will address the importance of creeds and confessions of faith and consider how doctrine is essential to the Christian life. Register today.
- I Believe: Doctrine and Life _by_Burk Parsons
- God, the Father Almighty by Michael Reeves
- Christ Our Mediator by Stephen Nichols
- Of Sanctification by Michael Reeves
- Creeds, Confessions, and the Church with Nichols and Reeves
- One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church by John Tweeddale
- Questions and Answers with Nichols, Reeves, and Tweeddale
This conference will also include breakout sessions from the faculty of Reformation Bible College.
- Maker of Heaven and Earth: The Doctrine of Creation by Benjamin Shaw
- Heretics, Heroes, and the Early Creeds by Keith Mathison
- Suffered under Pontius Pilate by Matthew Dudreck
- I Believe in the Holy Ghost by Christopher Cleveland
- Creeds in the Bible by Levi Berntson