The gospel is at the center of the Christian faith because it describes the central figure in the history of redemption: our Lord Jesus Christ. By trusting in Him, we receive the forgiveness of sins and have peace with a holy God. The good news of salvation prompts Christians to walk in God’s grace as He develops our character and deepens our hope. Therefore, the gospel must rest at the center of our faith and our life before the Lord.
Join us on October 4–5, 2024, for The Centrality of the Gospel, our Spanish-language conference in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. Studying Romans 5 together, we will immerse ourselves in the life-giving truth at the heart of the Christian faith. Invite your Spanish-speaking friends and family to register for this special event today to save with the early-bird rate.
- Peace with God by Miguel Núñez
- The Grace in Which We Stand by Burk Parsons
- The Purpose of Suffering by Sinclair Ferguson
- God’s Great Display of Love by Burk Parsons
- Saved by the Life of Christ by Sugel Michelén
- The Disobedience of Adam by Stephen Nichols
- The Obedience of Christ by Sinclair Ferguson
- Panel Discussion and Q&A Session
We’ll also host a pre-conference event, Faithful Shepherding, designed to encourage pastors in their calling to serve God’s people well in light of the challenges facing shepherds today.