The gospel calls us to a new way of life. As recipients of God’s undeserved mercy, Christians are to be characterized by gratitude, love, and joyful obedience. The truth of our salvation should shape our thinking and our behavior so that we look increasingly like our Lord Jesus Christ, offering up our lives for His service and praise.
Join us on February 16–17, 2024, for A Living Sacrifice, our conference in Columbus, OH. As we study the rich chapter of Romans 12, we’ll explore the essential characteristics of faithful Christian living and be encouraged in our ongoing pursuit of God’s glory. Register today to secure your early-bird discount.
- Living, Transformed Sacrifices by Burk Parsons
- Sober Members of the Body by Steven Lawson
- Using the Gifts of God by Derek Thomas
- The Marks of the Christian by Stephen Nichols
- Life inside and outside the Body of Christ by Jason Helopoulos
- Trusting in the Lord’s Vengeance by Derek Thomas
- Questions & Answers