God’s grace is essential to the Christian faith. From start to finish, our redemption is accomplished by God alone, and it is by His sovereign grace that Jesus Christ is building His church. However, this doesn’t mean that Christians may live passively. The book of Ephesians reveals that God’s grace equips us for faithful service in the world and empowers us to live courageously for Christ’s name.
Join us on April 21–22, 2023, for Grace upon Grace, our conference in Kingsburg, CA. We’ll unfold the fundamental themes of Ephesians to deepen our understanding of God’s redemptive work and to help us live in the power of His grace. Register today to secure your early-bird discount.
- Chosen, Redeemed, and Sealed by Scott Ardavanis
- From Death to Life by Steven Lawson
- The Mystery of the Church Revealed by Stephen Nichols
- Building the Church by W. Robert Godfrey
- The Church’s Way of Life by Stephen Nichols
- The Church’s Warfare by Steven Lawson
- Panel Discussion: Discipling the Nations with Ardavanis, Godfrey, Nichols, and Lawson