I am pleased to invite you to a one-day conference on inerrancy on January 26, 2015. During my time in seminary and the early days of my ministry, I saw first hand Abraham Kuyper's observation that biblical criticism has become biblical vandalism. Sadly, we are seeing such vandalism even in our evangelical churches today.
At our one-day conference, Ligonier Teaching Fellows Drs. Sinclair Ferguson, Steven Lawson, Stephen Nichols, and R.C. Sproul, Jr. will join me as we look at the challenges we face today. I am pleased to say that we will also be hearing from Dr. John MacArthur, via live video feed.
Together we will be addressing topics related to the crucial doctrine of inerrancy. We will look at how the doctrine is grounded in the teaching of Christ Himself, how one should deal with so-called "biblical difficulties," and other topics impacting your church.
The urgent call for today is for biblical preaching and for a pulpit ministry that boldly proclaims the Word of God. Please consider joining us for a time of teaching on these important topics and of fellowship together.
We look forward to having you join us,
Conference Message Titles
- The Inerrancy Crisis by Stephen Nichols
- The Chicago Statement: An Interview with R.C. Sproul
- Inerrancy In the Pulpit by Sinclair Ferguson
- Inerrancy In the Pew by John MacArthur (live via video)
- Shibboleth? by R.C. Sproul Jr.
- The Difficulty Today with Sinclair Ferguson, Steven Lawson, Stephen Nichols, R.C. Sproul, and R.C. Sproul Jr.
- God's Word is Truth by Steven Lawson