The gospel of Jesus Christ is called "good news" because it addresses the most serious problem that you and I have as human beings, namely, that God is holy and we are not. The only solution to this dilemma is found in the person and work of Jesus Christ. He perfectly obeyed the law of God, not for His own well-being but for the benefit of His people. Furthermore, He offered Himself as a perfect sacrifice to satisfy the justice and righteousness of God as a substitute for His own.
At Reformation Bible College, we want to help as many people as possible to grow in their knowledge of God and His holiness. We firmly believe that people must have a clear understanding of the biblical doctrine of salvation.
To help address this need, Reformation Bible College is joining with The Master's Seminary to co-sponsor our 2015 fall conference, So Great a Salvation, hosted at Reformation Bible College. On September 18–19, I will be joined by Ligonier Teaching Fellows Drs. Steven J. Lawson, Stephen J. Nichols, and R.C. Sproul Jr., and special guest Dr. John MacArthur in addressing the scope of the biblical gospel and the efficacy of God's saving grace. Dr. MacArthur will also deliver the convocation address for Reformation Bible College as we begin our fifth academic year.
The gospel of Jesus Christ is the greatest news the world has ever heard. As David states in Psalm 68:20, "Our God is a God of salvation." We want as many people as possible to know this holy God and the salvation He gives. Please consider joining us for a time of biblical teaching and fellowship.
We look forward to seeing you in September,
- To the Praise of His Glory: God's Grand Design of Redemption by R.C. Sproul
- East of Eden: Our Need for a Savior by Stephen Nichols
- Our Redeemer Lives: Proclaiming the Gospel (Convocation Address) by John MacArthur
- I Lay Down My Life for the Sheep: Christ’s Atoning Work by Steven Lawson
- Special Questions & Answers by John MacArthur and R.C. Sproul
- Those Who Are Called: The Effectual Work of the Holy Spirit by R.C. Sproul Jr.
- Meeting There at Last: The Perseverance of the Saints by John MacArthur
- Questions & Answers with Steven Lawson, John MacArthur, Stephen Nichols, R.C. Sproul, and R.C. Sproul Jr.