Christian apologetics is that which deals with answering any and all critics who oppose or question the revelation of God in Christ and the Bible. This study explores a whole host of doctrines important to the church and defends them all against common objections and misconceptions. Working through this series will challenge and equip you to defend the faith.
John H. Gerstner (1914-1996) was a Professor of Church History at Pittsburgh Theological Seminary and Knox Theological Seminary and an authority on the life and theology of Jonathan Edwards. He pastored several churches before accepting a professorship where he taught church history for over 30 years. He was also a visiting professor at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Deerfield, Ill., and author of many books and articles.
Watch Lectures in this Teaching Series
- Reason Against Reasons (Pt. 1)
- Reason Against Reasons (Pt. 2)
- Reason Against Reasons (Pt. 3)
- Heart Against Head Christians
- Getting Started
- The Starter Exists
- The Starter's Being
- Understanding God's Being
- The Gospel of God
- Jesus the Redeemer (Pt. 1)
- Jesus the Redeemer (Pt. 2)
- Confirming Christ by Experience
- The Call to Repentance and Faith