Message 13, Questions & Answers with Godfrey, Lawson, Strachan and Thomas:
A questions and answers session with Drs. W. Robert Godfrey, Steven Lawson, Owen Strachan, and Derek Thomas.
- How would you explain the gospel to a 10 year old? (00:32)
- What are the means of grace? (07:04)
- How do you comfort a believer who is distraught by the doctrine of hell? (11:44)
- What is Reformed theology trying to reformed? Is it still a reaction to the Roman Catholic Church? (17:45)
- What is the order solutes? (24:59)
- Who resurrected Christ from the dead? (36:20)
- Where are Old Testament believers commanded to believe in the promise of the Messiah? (37:38)
- What is the difference between loving God and knowing God? (40:20)
- Can someone who has never heard or read the Bible be saved? (42:03)
Note: Answers given during Questions and Answers sessions reflect the views of the individual speakers and do not necessarily reflect the views of Dr. R.C. Sproul and Ligonier Ministries. Here is our Statement of Faith.