Message 5, Questions & Answers:
Steven Lawson, John MacArthur, and R.C. Sproul answer questions about standing firm in the faith and other doctrinal issues.
- How do you various speakers stand firm together when you disagree about certain issues? (1:45)
- How important is it to stand firm on the historicity of Adam? (7:21)
- Will all ethnic Israel be saved? (10:37)
- Will prayers to Mary and the saints keep someone out of heaven if they profess faith in Christ? (11:34)
- What is the gospel? (18:12)
- Could mystical prayer lead to the “one-world religion”? (23:04)
- Should a Christian vote for a presidential candidate who doesn’t have an orthodox view of the doctrine of the Trinity? (26:05)
- What about claims of special revelation? (33:38)
- Do still-born children go to heaven? (39:23)
- Does God love us just the way we are? (43:17)
- Why are so many Christians against Reformed theology? (49:02)
- What strategy would you employ to stir men up to serve the Lord? (1:02:43)
Note: Answers given during Questions and Answers sessions reflect the views of the individual speakers and do not necessarily reflect the views of Dr. R.C. Sproul and Ligonier Ministries. Here is our Statement of Faith.