The Sovereignty of God: 1996 National Conference
Who’s in charge, man or God? From the beginning, people have wrongly answered life’s crucial question. Homo mensura, we have proudly declared. Man, not God, is the measure of all things.
The Bible disagrees. According to the Scriptures, God is in charge of every aspect of His creation. Ligonier Ministries’ 1996 National Conference, “The Sovereignty of God,” explores God’s absolute and benevolent rule and how to apply it to your world. Eric Alexander, Jerry Bridges, W. Robert Godfrey, D. James Kennedy, Al Martin, and R.C. Sproul probe the doctrine of God’s sovereignty — and our responsibility to Him who upholds all things by the power of His word.
Listen to Messages in this Conference
- Let There Be: God's Sovereignty Over Nothing
- Come Out of This Man: God's Sovereignty Over the Spiritual Realm
- Peace, Be Still: God's Sovereignty Over Nature
- Why Do the Nations Rage? God's Sovereignty Over Nations
- The Sheep of His Pasture: God's Sovereignty Over the Church
- Unless the Father Draws: God's Sovereignty Over the Soul
- Count It All Joy: God's Sovereignty Over the Body
- For He Must Reign: God's Sovereignty Over Eternity