Made in the Image of God
The reality that we have been created in God’s image has radical implications for the Christian life, especially in the unprecedented days in which we live. As Christians, we need God’s Word to give us strength, for in the days to come the church will have even greater opportunities to proclaim the holiness of God in all its fullness.
On March 19, 2020, we hosted a special live online event to consider what it means to be made in God’s image. H.B. Charles Jr., Sinclair Ferguson, W. Robert Godfrey, Steven Lawson, John MacArthur, Stephen Nichols, Burk Parsons, Michael Reeves, and Derek Thomas explored this truth and our God-given calling to serve well in our families, vocations, churches, and communities.
Watch Messages in this Conference
- Christ the Image of God
- The Dignity of God’s Image Bearers
- The Depravity of God’s Image Bearers
- The Imago Dei, Human Dignity, and the Present Crisis
- The Dominion of God’s Image Bearers
- Pastoral Care in Times of Crisis
- The Church and the Governing Authorities
- The Church as a Caring Community
- The Gospel, the Church, and This Present Crisis
- Ask Ligonier with Ferguson, Nichols, Parsons, and Thomas
- The Hope of God’s Image Bearers