Is There Life After Death?: 2009 West Coast Conference
Many Christians reflect upon the purpose and consequences of Jesus’ resurrection only at Easter. This is distressing because the resurrection, as the event upon which Christianity stands or falls, should occupy first place in our thinking and living.
In Ligonier Ministries’ 2009 West Coast Conference held in Seattle, Wash., “Is There Life After Death?,” R.C. Sproul, Alistair Begg, and Michael Horton examine the significance of the resurrection of Christ for worship, preaching, apologetics, and other issues. A firm understanding of the resurrection is essential for confronting false teaching and looking forward to our life in the world to come.
Watch Messages in this Conference
- He Is Not Here: The Significance of the Empty Tomb
- Exalted to the Right Hand of God: The Resurrection and the Ascension
- Questions and Answers #1
- Witnesses of the Resurrection: The Apostolic Message
- Foolishness to the Greeks: Preaching the Resurrection Today
- Questions and Answers #2
- In the Likeness of His Resurrection: The Bodily Resurrection of the Believer
- He Is Risen!: The Resurrection and Worship