Message 7, Teaching Fellows Roundtable:
This roundtable discussion touches on topics related to discipleship, the state of the church, and Ligonier’s outreach.
- Why did you join this teaching fellowship? (1:01)
- From the beginning, we’ve been facing the culture, but we’ve also been facing the church, calling the church to be the church. How is that mission different today? What are the prospects for the future? What makes the ministry of Ligonier distinct and perhaps even unique in our day and age? (21:15)
- In what way does Ligonier come alongside the church? Why is what we do not competition with the local church? (27:59)
- What do we gain by coming together from different denominational backgrounds and traditions? What do we gain in the teaching fellowship by having this breadth? (34:32)
- Do you think ministry in our day presents unique opportunities and challenges? Do you see Ligonier taking advantage of these moments of opportunity on into the future? (39:13)
- In whatever form this is recorded, 40 years from now when they fire up this session, what do you want them to hear? What do you want them to remember? (44:07)