Not sure where to begin? Watch one of the video messages we feature each day from our teaching series or conferences.
- Oct 29: Roman Catholic View of Justification (Part 2)
- Oct 28: Roman Catholic View of Justification (Part 1)
- Oct 27: Progress to Worms
- Oct 26: Indulgence Controversy
- Oct 25: The Teaching of Jesus: Parables
Are you investigating Christianity, a young believer or new to Reformed Theology? A Bible study leader or simply looking for essential resources? Weve designed these collections for you with hand-picked items from all categories of our resource archives.
- The Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the Christian Faith
- Essential R.C. Sproul
- The Holiness of God
- What Do Christians Believe?
- Browse all Collections
Teaching Series by R.C. Sproul
From apologetics to the apocalypse, from church history to worship, Dr. Sproul proclaims and applies Biblical truth on a broad range of topics, including:
Select articles and columns from Tabletalk Magazine
Every month for more than 30 years, Tabletalk has explained important biblical doctrines, explored issues relevant to the church, and encouraged Gods people toward holy living. Here are a few samples from recent years:
- All Truth Is Gods Truth, by R.C. Sproul, from November 2009 “Darwin and Darwinism”
- Faith and the Power of God, by Jerry Bridges, from July 2008 “The 8th Century”
- Prayer: A Warriors Weapon, by John Piper, from July 2007 “Angels, Demons, and Spiritual Warfare”
- Surprised by Joy, by Sinclair Ferguson, from January 2008 “C.S. Lewis”
Your Questions, Answered
Do you have a pressing question about the Bible, theology, philosophy, apologetics, or ethics? It's likely that someone else has asked it, and one of our trusted teachers has answered it. Here are their responses to numerous questions we've received over the years:
- Why do some Christians use the Westminster Confession while others use the Three Forms of Unity?
- What would you say to a Christian who rejects the inerrancy of Scripture?
- How many days was Jesus in the grave—two or three?
- What are some good arguments for the Apostle Paul's authority?
- Browse All Questions Answered
The Ligonier Conference Archive
Ligonier conferences bring together faithful teachers, leaders, and scholars to speak on important topics facing the church in our time. They also provide the opportunity for Q&A discussions. Here are our most recent conferences:
- Always Ready: Answers to Tough Questions
- More Than Conquerors: 2020 Dallas-Fort Worth Conference
- Live Q&A Events
- Made in the Image of God
- Truth in a Truthless Age: 2019 Southern Ontario Conference
- Browse All Conferences
Sermons by R.C. Sproul
R.C. Sproul was the founding pastor of Saint Andrew's Chapel in Sanford, Fla. For 20 years, he preached verse by verse through entire books of the Bible. You can freely listen to hundreds of sermons recorded from the pulpit of Saint Andrew's.
- R.C. Sproul's Final Sermon: A Great Salvation, Hebrews 2:1-4
- The Just Shall Live by Faith, Romans 1:8-17
- The Ascension, Acts 1:1-14
- Browse All Sermons
Coram Deo Daily Devotions by R.C. Sproul
In these daily studies, believers are urged to live every moment Coram Deo—in the presence of God. As R.C. puts it, “...a life that is open before God. It is a life in which all that is done is done as unto the Lord. It is a life lived by principle, not expediency; by humility before God, not defiance. It is a life lived under the tutelage of a conscience that is held captive by the Word of God.”