Not sure where to begin? Watch one of the video messages we feature each day from our teaching series or conferences.
- Dec 13: Incarnation
- Dec 12: God Is All
- Dec 11: Psalm 127: The Lord’s Beloved
- Dec 10: Psalm 94: Comfort from the Future
- Dec 09: Moses & the Exodus
Are you investigating Christianity, a young believer or new to Reformed Theology? A Bible study leader or simply looking for essential resources? Weve designed these collections for you with hand-picked items from all categories of our resource archives.
- Essential R.C. Sproul Resources
- New to Reformed Theology
- For the New Christian
- For the New Sunday School Teacher
- Inquiring about Christianity
Teaching Series by R.C. Sproul
From apologetics to the apocalypse, from church history to worship, Dr. Sproul proclaims and applies Biblical truth on a broad range of topics, including:
Select articles and columns from Tabletalk Magazine
Every month for more than 30 years, Tabletalk has explained important biblical doctrines, explored issues relevant to the church, and encouraged Gods people toward holy living. Here are a few samples from recent years:
- All Truth Is Gods Truth, by R.C. Sproul, from November 2009 “Darwin and Darwinism”
- Faith and the Power of God, by Jerry Bridges, from July 2008 “The 8th Century”
- Prayer: A Warriors Weapon, by John Piper, from July 2007 “Angels, Demons, and Spiritual Warfare”
- Surprised by Joy, by Sinclair Ferguson, from January 2008 “C.S. Lewis”
Questions Answered with R.C. Sproul
Have a pressing question about theology, apologetics, the Bible, philosophy, or ethics? Theres a good chance someone has asked your question already. Here are some of the questions Dr. Sproul addresses:
- What does it mean for us to call God our Father?
- If God is all powerful, then why does he allow suffering?
- How does one convince a nonbeliever that the Bible is the Word of God?
- What do our good deeds have to do with our salvation?
- Browse All Questions Answered
The Ligonier Conference Archive
Ligonier conferences bring together faithful teachers, leaders, and scholars to speak on important topics facing the church in our time. They also provide the opportunity for Q&A discussions. Here are our most recent conferences:
- Press On: 2018 Regional Conference
- After Darkness, Light: 2018 Regional Conference
- Live Q&A Events
- Defending the Faith: 2018 West Coast Conference
- Awakening: 2018 National Conference
- Browse All Conferences
Sermons by R.C. Sproul
R.C. Sproul was the founding pastor of Saint Andrew's Chapel in Sanford, Fla. For 20 years, he preached verse by verse through entire books of the Bible. You can freely listen to hundreds of sermons recorded from the pulpit of Saint Andrew's.
- R.C. Sproul's Final Sermon: A Great Salvation, Hebrews 2:1-4
- The Just Shall Live by Faith, Romans 1:8-17
- The Ascension, Acts 1:1-14
- Browse All Sermons
Coram Deo Daily Devotions by R.C. Sproul
In these daily studies, believers are urged to live every moment Coram Deo—in the presence of God. As R.C. puts it, “...a life that is open before God. It is a life in which all that is done is done as unto the Lord. It is a life lived by principle, not expediency; by humility before God, not defiance. It is a life lived under the tutelage of a conscience that is held captive by the Word of God.”