Columns from Tabletalk Magazine, November 2020
The November issue of Tabletalk provides a biblical and theological view of truth. In our relativistic era, the concept of universal truth is routinely rejected. For example, it is common to hear people speak of “my truth” or “your truth.” Christians can find it difficult to navigate this cultural moment, for contrary to prevailing cultural winds, we believe in objective, revealed truth that is true for all people in all ages. This issue of Tabletalk seeks to assist Christians by reminding them of the reality of truth, exploring the various dimensions of truth and revelation, and exhorting them to defend and proclaim the truth of the gospel to their friends, family, and neighbors.
For a limited time, the new TabletalkMagazine.com allows everyone to browse and read the growing library of back issues, including this month’s issue. You can also purchase the issue or subscribe to get the print issue every month.
- Discerning the Truth by Burk Parsons
- The Ninth Commandment and the God of Truth by Brian Crosby
- Truth in a World of Lies by Dustin W. Benge
- Relativism and Embodied Truth by Sharon James
- Unashamed of the Truth by Nate Pickowicz
- The Whole Truth of God by Max Rogland
- Jesus the Truth-Teller by Terry L. Johnson
- Communicating the Truth Online and in Person by Matthew Miller
- Feeling the Truth by J. Alasdair Groves
- Knowing the Truth by Paul Helm
- Passing On the Truth by Tedd Tripp
Subscribe to Tabletalk today for only $23 a year, and $20 to renew. You save even more if you get a 2- or 3-year subscription (as little as $1.36 per issue). Get your subscription to Tabletalk today by calling one of Ligonier Ministries’ resource consultants at 800-435-4343 or by subscribing online.