Columns from Tabletalk Magazine, June 2010
The June edition of Tabletalk is out. This month’s issue looks at the New Calvinism sweeping across America and offer to its readers guidance and encouragement through a friendly analysis of it. Contributors include R.C. Sproul, Eric Watkins, Albert Mohler, Ed Stetzer, Tim Challies, Ken Jones, Burk Parsons and Keith Mathison.
We do not post all of the feature articles or the daily devotionals from the issue, so you’ll have to subscribe to get those. But for now, here are links to a few select columns and articles from this month:
- “We’re One, but We’re Not the Same” by Burk Parsons
- “Fueling Reformation” by R.C. Sproul
- “Something Old, Something New” by Eric B. Watkins
- “After the Revolution” by R. Albert Mohler Jr
- “Who Is Using Whom” by Tim Challies
- “The Blessings of the New Media” by Ed Stetzer
- “Get Real” by Keith Mathison
- “Repentance and Reformation” by R.C. Sproul Jr.
If you have not subscribed yet, you should. It’s only $23 for a year, and $20 to renew. You save even more if you get a 2- or 3-year subscription (as little as $1.36 per issue). Special discounts for churches or businesses are available for those who want multiple copies of each issue. Start receiving Tabletalk by calling one of Ligonier Ministries’ resource consultants at 800-435-4343 (8am-8pm ET, Mon-Fri) or subscribe online.