Martin Luther and The Elbe River: Announcing Our 2017 Reformation Study Tour & Cruise
Join us July 27—August 10, 2017 as we commemorate the 500th anniversary of Martin Luther’s posting of the Ninety-Five Theses. Travel along the Elbe River with notable church historians, Drs. W. Robert Godfrey and Stephen Nichols, as they guide us from Prague to Germany. Learn more.
Pre & Post Cruise Experiences
- 3-Day Jan Hus and Forefathers of the Reformation Study Tour (July 27–30)
- 3-Day Walking in the Footsteps of Martin Luther Study Tour (August 8–10)
- 1-Day Wittenberg Regional Conference (August 11)
- 8-Day Land of Luther Study Tour (August 14–21)
To reserve your spot on the Martin Luther and The Elbe River Reformation Study Tour & Cruise, please contact our partners Sovereign Tours directly at 877-661-6458 ext. 100.
- Day 1 (Pre-Tour): Prague
- Day 2 (Pre-Tour): Prague
- Day 3 (Pre-Tour): Prague
- Day 3 (Cruise): Prague
- Day 4 (Cruise): Prague to Melnik (Embarkation)
- Day 5 (Cruise): Litomerice, Czech Republic
- Day 6 (Cruise): Saxon Switzerland
- Day 7 (Cruise): Dresden
- Day 8 (Cruise): Meissen & Torgau
- Day 9 (Cruise): Wittenberg
- Day 10 (Cruise): Dessau
- Day 11 (Cruise): Magdeburg and Potsdam (Disembarkation)
- Day 12 (Cruise): Departure from Berlin
- Day 12 (Post-Tour): Eisleben - Erfurt - Eisenach
- Day 13 (Post-Tour): Erfurt - Eisenach
- Day 14 (Post-Tour): Erfurt - Berlin
- Day 15 (Post-Tour): Departure from Berlin
Consider extending your stay and join us for a one-day regional conference in Wittenberg immediately following the study tour and cruise. Further details and registration information will be announced soon.
We hope to see you in Prague next summer. Learn more.