Ligonier Ministries is seeking a gifted, God-honoring Web Developer. The ideal candidate possesses a 4 year degree in Information Sciences (or related field). Two plus years' experience in the non-profit, ministry, or education sector is a plus.
Web Developer responsibilities include:
- Maintenance and development of Ligonier external and internal web properties.
- Management and development of Ligonier CMS assets.
- Support of Ligonier web infrastructure deployments.
Skills and Requirements:
- Expertise in Python and Django web application framework.
- Able to design and build out reliable, scalable web infrastructure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of programming and CMS troubleshooting and maintenance as well as database troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Experience with SQL databases PostgreSQL is a plus.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work comfortably with senior management and assist the various ministry managers with strategic personnel initiatives to sustain ministry growth and in all cases be a good steward of ministry finances through effective personnel management.
This position location and salary are negotiable and commensurate with experience.
Submit resume online via the email below, or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources – Job Openings
421 Ligonier Court
Sanford, FL 32771
The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing fundraising projects from start to finish. This highly organized individual will have the ability to develop and execute an integrated master plan and schedule to manage the resourcing, execution, progress, print production, purchasing, and milestone updates to the Director of Development and other departments/teams as necessary. This position requires the ability to effectively gather data and project scope/requirements, create a comprehensive schedule including timeline, resource needs and allocations, and interim/final deliverables.
Minimum requirements include previous proven project management experience, ability to write clearly and effectively, and excellent communication and time management skills. Development/fundraising experience preferred and experience with database segmentation is a plus.
Ligonier Ministries is seeking a full-time experienced accountant.
Minimum requirements include:
- Reconciliation of 50+ corporate credit cards
- Excel reconciliation of data between our donor management system and merchant provider system for incoming credit card receipts
- Assisting with accounts payable processes and purchase order assignments
- Other accounting functions as needed, including assistance with audit preparation and balance sheet reconciliations
- A degree in accounting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP is a plus