Ligonier Ministries is seeking a gifted, God-honoring Web Developer. The ideal candidate possesses a 4 year degree in Information Sciences (or related field). Two plus years' experience in the non-profit, ministry, or education sector is a plus.
Web Developer responsibilities include:
- Maintenance and development of Ligonier external and internal web properties.
- Management and development of Ligonier CMS assets.
- Support of Ligonier web infrastructure deployments.
Skills and Requirements:
- Expertise in Python and Django web application framework.
- Able to design and build out reliable, scalable web infrastructure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of programming and CMS troubleshooting and maintenance as well as database troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Experience with SQL databases PostgreSQL is a plus.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work comfortably with senior management and assist the various ministry managers with strategic personnel initiatives to sustain ministry growth and in all cases be a good steward of ministry finances through effective personnel management.
This position location and salary are negotiable and commensurate with experience.
Submit resume online via the email below, or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources – Job Openings
421 Ligonier Court
Sanford, FL 32771
Ligonier is looking for a highly skilled, customer focused technician who has a strong attention to detail and follow-through for the following role:
- Installing, configuring and supporting new hardware and software on iOS devices
- Troubleshooting issues with OS X, iOS, networking, security issues and other needs that arise
- Providing coaching and mentoring to ensure team knowledge of devices
- 2+ years' experience with deployment, configuration projects working with PC systems, related peripherals, common software programs and Operating Systems
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator certification desired
The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing fundraising projects from start to finish. This highly organized individual will have the ability to develop and execute an integrated master plan and schedule to manage the resourcing, execution, progress, print production, purchasing, and milestone updates to the Director of Development and other departments/teams as necessary. This position requires the ability to effectively gather data and project scope/requirements, create a comprehensive schedule including timeline, resource needs and allocations, and interim/final deliverables.
Minimum requirements include previous proven project management experience, ability to write clearly and effectively, and excellent communication and time management skills. Development/fundraising experience preferred and experience with database segmentation is a plus.
Ligonier Ministries is seeking a part-time (20-25 hours/week) administrative assistant in their customer solutions group. The qualified individual will demonstrate stellar administrative aptitude with a positive attitude, as well as phone support for internal and external customers. The ability to provide efficient and accurate data entry is necessary to ensure excellent customer interaction and support for multiple departments.
Requirements include excellent communication skills (written and verbal), strong attention to detail, past experience with Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs, and the ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks effectively. Previous experience in a sales support environment is also helpful. Bilingual skills in Spanish or Portuguese highly desired.
Apply only if you meet these specific qualifications. Thank you.
Ligonier Ministries is seeking part-time outbound call associates to assist in ministry outreach. Qualified candidates will make calls to constituents that have connected with the ministry through various channels and seek to expand partnership with Ligonier.
Requirements include excellent communication skills and a desire to connect people with the ministry. A minimum commitment of 3 nights a week and one Saturday a month is required.
Ligonier Ministries is seeking a full-time experienced accountant.
Minimum requirements include:
- Reconciliation of 50+ corporate credit cards
- Excel reconciliation of data between our donor management system and merchant provider system for incoming credit card receipts
- Assisting with accounts payable processes and purchase order assignments
- Other accounting functions as needed, including assistance with audit preparation and balance sheet reconciliations
- A degree in accounting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP is a plus
Ligonier is looking for an individual with a strong technical foundation in database structure, configuration, installation, and practice.
Minimum requirements include:
- Designing, developing, maintaining, and supporting the ministry's database environment
- Providing input to leadership regarding company data standards and practices
- Managing requested changes, updates, and modifications to database structure and data
- Ensuring database integrity, stability, and system availability
- Knowledge of and experience with major relational database languages and applications including Microsoft SQL Server
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field and 2+ years of experience in database design and administration
- Attention to detail and extreme customer service orientation
Ligonier Ministries is seeking a Data Analyst working within our Information Technology team.
Minimum Requirements include:
- Developing database queries in order to extract information supporting diverse analyses
- Designing written and automated reports assisting decision making at various levels throughout the ministry
- Developing and enhancing MS-SQL queries, views, and stored procedures in ministry development and outreach endeavors
- Building executive dashboards using Business Analysis modeling tools
- Effectively communicating with management and constituents, both inside and outside of the ministry
- A Bachelor's degree in one of the following fields; CIS, Mathematics, Statistics, or Quantitative Analysis, and 2+ years' experience
- Skill with MS SQL Reporting Services including design and implementation of complex and efficient MS-SQL Queries, views and stored procedures across multiple databases
- Experience with accounting and Customer Relationship Management systems, Visual Studio, .NET SQL, and database administration
- Ability to work with MS Excel and Visual Basic for applications