Ligonier Ministries is seeking a gifted, God-honoring Web Developer to assume the role as a Web Support and Developer for Ligonier Ministries in the summer of 2014. The ideal candidate possesses a 4 year degree in Information Sciences (or related field). Two plus years' experience in the non-profit, ministry, or education sector is a plus.
Web Developer responsibilities include:
- Maintenance and development of Ligonier external and internal web properties.
- Management and development of Ligonier CMS assets.
- Support of Ligonier web infrastructure deployments.
Skills and Requirements:
- Expertise in Python and Django web application framework.
- Able to design and build out reliable, scalable web infrastructure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of programming and CMS troubleshooting and maintenance as well as database troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Experience with SQL databases PostgreSQL is a plus.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work comfortably with senior management and assist the various ministry managers with strategic personnel initiatives to sustain ministry growth and in all cases be a good steward of ministry finances through effective personnel management.
This position location and salary are negotiable and commensurate with experience.
Submit resume online via the email below, or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources – Job Openings
421 Ligonier Court
Sanford, FL 32771
Apply only if you meet these specific qualifications. Thank you.