2 Min Read
New technology makes the transmission of information faster than ever before. A shifting geopolitical climate produces uncertainty. Corrupt pastors go from town to town promising salvation for donations. People don't hear the gospel because churches don't proclaim the Word of God.
At first glance, it would be easy to think that I'm describing the problems we face in our own day. Yet five hundred years ago, the church of Christ had to deal with all those difficulties and more. In the midst of it all, God brought about the greatest renewal of the church since the Apostolic era—the Protestant Reformation.
Ligonier Ministries invites you to join us March 9-11, 2017 for our annual National Conference as we celebrate the five-hundredth anniversary of the Protestant Reformation. Our theme is "The Next 500 Years: Reformation 500 and Beyond," and we will focus on the history and doctrine of the Reformation as we consider the future of the church. The same God who brought the Reformation in the sixteenth century is still at work today. His plan has not changed, and what He has purposed for His glory and our good will be accomplished.
This promises to be an edifying and encouraging time of study, fellowship, and worship. Will you make plans now to join us in Orlando in 2017?
Secure the early-bird discount and save $50. Register today.
- After Darkness, Light by Michael Reeves
- Semper Reformanda by Augustus Lopes
- The Priority of Worship by Sinclair Ferguson
- Building a Sure Foundation by Albert Mohler
- The Non-Negotiable Gospel by John MacArthur
- Working for God’s Glory by Michael Horton
- Reformation at Home by W. Robert Godfrey
- Knowing Our Only Mediator by Derek Thomas
- The Preached Word and Reformation by Steven Lawson
- I Will Build My Church by Alistair Begg
- A Discipleship Reformation by Stephen Nichols
- Fuel for Missions and Fueled by Missions by Stephen Tong
- The Goal of Reformation by R.C. Sproul