Sometimes it can seem that Christians are standing on unsteady ground. While the world seeks to dismantle the foundations of our faith, compromise threatens the church from within. In times of turmoil, Scripture reminds us where our true security lies: in our sovereign God, whose throne can never be moved.
Join us on May 13–14, 2022 for If the Foundations Are Destroyed, a two-day conference in Escondido, CA. W. Robert Godfrey, Christopher Gordon, Burk Parsons, and Derek Thomas will point to our unshakable foundation in a series of Christ-centered teaching sessions. Register before February 27, 2022, to receive the early-bird registration rate.
- The Lord Our Refuge by Derek Thomas
- When the Foundations Are Destroyed by W. Robert Godfrey
- The Lord on His Throne Sees by Burk Parsons
- The Lord Is Righteous by Derek Thomas
- The Upright by W. Robert Godfrey
- Beholding His Face by Christopher Gordon
- The Foundation for Mission by W. Robert Godfrey
- Panel Discussion: Standing Firm in Our Day
- Questions & Answers