Learning to Love the Psalms, A New Teaching Series from W. Robert Godfrey
The book of Psalms is one of the greatest treasures the Lord has given to His people. The timeless elegance of the Psalms, their depth of expression, and testimony to the greatness of God have edified God’s people for centuries.
In this companion teaching series to the book Learning to Love the Psalms, Dr. W. Robert Godfrey provides an overview of the Psalms with the specific goal of learning to love them more through a study of their themes, structure, and beauty.
Twelve, 24-Minute Messages
- Purchase on DVD ($43.20)
- Purchase on CD ($27.90)
- Purchase a digital copy ($19.20 complete / $2.00 each)
- Take it as an online course on Ligonier Connect
- Purchase a hard copy or digital download of the comprehensive study guide
- Purchase the companion hardcover book ($13.30)
- Purchase the hardcover and the DVD ($53.60)
Dr. W. Robert Godfrey is president and professor of church history of Westminster Seminary California, a Ligonier Ministries teaching fellow, and author of many books, including Learning to Love the Psalms.