Why We Trust the Bible
God Has Spoken
God’s revelation: where would we be without it? In this series, Dr. Stephen Nichols explains that we would be lost if not for God’s Word, trapped in the darkness of sin forever. Rather than forsake us, God sent His Son, Jesus, revealing and recording His redemptive purposes in an inspired, inerrant, and authoritative source: the Bible. Sufficient for all of life, a crucial question arises: will we accept its authority?
Watch Lectures in this Teaching Series
- Revelation: Where Would We Be Without It?
- The Authority of Scripture, Part 1: The Doctrine of Inspiration
- The Authority of Scripture, Part 2: The Doctrine of Inerrancy
- Why Sixty-Six Books? The Development of the Canon
- Why So Many Interpretations? The Clarity of Scripture & Interpretation
- Scripture for Life: The Sufficiency of Scripture
All purchases include online streaming and audio and video downloads.
Why We Trust the Bible series (all 6 lectures)$9.60 Buy Series