Message 3, Questions & Answers #1:
Sinclair Ferguson, W. Robert Godfrey, Steven Lawson, Albert Mohler and R.C. Sproul answer questions on the Christian mind and thought.
- How do we instill a desire in our pastors and church leaders to engage science? (0:00)
- How do I grow in the knowledge of God’s truth in an environment that is openly hostile to it? (6:29)
- How should Christians address evolution? (10:18)
- How do we present the truth of the Bible to Catholics, Muslims, and other religions in a loving way without being confrontational? (15:58)
- Why should we trust in the authority of the Bible over other sacred writings? (18:09)
- Is it a sin for a Christian to vote for a Mormon or a Roman Catholic for President of the United States? (28:48)
- I’m concerned that if we shelter our children too much from our society during their eduction, they will not know how to deal with people who disagree with them. Shouldn’t we prepare our children so that as young adults the will be courageous? (32:57)
- Can we say our rights that are bestowed to us by God are truly self-evident and the concept of inalienable rights have any foundation or stability apart from God or His Word as it is revealed? (36:31)
- Do you believe that embracing postmillennialism leads to anti-intellectualism considering that some of the greater minds have held this belief? (41:19)
- What can the local church do to address the rampant problem of Christian men who struggle with or addicted to pornography? (41:25)
Note: Answers given during Questions and Answers sessions reflect the views of the individual speakers and do not necessarily reflect the views of Dr. R.C. Sproul and Ligonier Ministries. Here is our Statement of Faith.