Message 8, Question & Answers #2:
Michael Horton, Stephen Meyer, R.C. Sproul, R.C. Sproul Jr. and Del Tackett answer questions regarding the Christian mind, science, old and new earth, and more.
- Does teaching a variety of scientific theories hinder students? (0:00)
- Can you explain the difference between presuppositional and classical apologetics? (04:47)
- How do we explain why classical apologetics is not equated with rationalism? (09:50)
- Do you have any suggestions for Christians who attend a secular college or university in regards to ways of avoiding indoctrination? (11:56)
- The state of education of children has deteriorated in terms of a biblical worldview. Where do we go from here in the family and in the church? (25:49)
- What can the local church do to come alongside of families and equip them, to repair the ruins of education? (32:24)
- Does the expression “doctrine divides” come out of anti-intellectualism? (36:45)
- How do you approach the question of the age of the universe? (42:09)
Note: Answers given during Questions and Answers sessions reflect the views of the individual speakers and do not necessarily reflect the views of Dr. R.C. Sproul and Ligonier Ministries. Here is our Statement of Faith.