Not sure where to begin? Watch one of the video messages we feature each day from our teaching series or conferences.
- Mar 05: Fifth-Century Heresies
- Mar 04: Early Controversies
- Mar 03: The Biblical Witness
- Mar 02: Monotheism
- Mar 01: Ascension
Are you investigating Christianity, a young believer or new to Reformed Theology? A Bible study leader or simply looking for essential resources? Weve designed these collections for you with hand-picked items from all categories of our resource archives.
- Essential R.C. Sproul Resources
- New to Reformed Theology
- For the New Christian
- For the New Sunday School Teacher
- Inquiring about Christianity
Teaching Series by R.C. Sproul
From apologetics to the apocalypse, from church history to worship, Dr. Sproul proclaims and applies Biblical truth on a broad range of topics, including:
Select articles and columns from Tabletalk Magazine
Every month for more than 30 years, Tabletalk has explained important biblical doctrines, explored issues relevant to the church, and encouraged Gods people toward holy living. Here are a few samples from recent years:
- All Truth Is Gods Truth, by R.C. Sproul, from November 2009 “Darwin and Darwinism”
- Faith and the Power of God, by Jerry Bridges, from July 2008 “The 8th Century”
- Prayer: A Warriors Weapon, by John Piper, from July 2007 “Angels, Demons, and Spiritual Warfare”
- Surprised by Joy, by Sinclair Ferguson, from January 2008 “C.S. Lewis”
Questions Answered with R.C. Sproul
Have a pressing question about theology, apologetics, the Bible, philosophy, or ethics? Theres a good chance someone has asked your question already. Here are some of the questions Dr. Sproul addresses:
- What does it mean for us to call God our Father?
- If God is all powerful, then why does he allow suffering?
- How does one convince a nonbeliever that the Bible is the Word of God?
- What do our good deeds have to do with our salvation?
- Browse All Questions Answered
The Ligonier Conference Archive
Ligonier conferences bring together faithful teachers, leaders and scholars to speak on important topics facing the church in our time. They also provide the opportunity for Q&A round table discussions that have become some of our most popular resources. Here are a few highlights:
- The Invisible Hand: 2004 Seattle Conference
- Overcoming the Eclipse of God: 2004 Pastors Conference
- Contending for the Truth: 2007 National Conference
- The Holiness of God: 2009 National Conference
- Browse All Conferences
Sermons by R.C. Sproul
Follow along with Dr. Sproul as he preaches sequentially through books of the Bible. These messages are taken from the regular Lords Day pulpit ministry at Saint Andrews in Sanford, Florida. We are starting out with the book of Romans, but will add more soon so visit often. Here are a few highlights:
- Dead to Sin, Romans 5:20-6:4
- Renewing Your Mind, Romans 12:1-2
- Bearing Others Burdens, Romans 14:19-15:13
- Browse All Sermons
Coram Deo Daily Devotions by R.C. Sproul
In these daily studies, believers are urged to live every moment Coram Deo—in the presence of God. As R.C. puts it, “...a life that is open before God. It is a life in which all that is done is done as unto the Lord. It is a life lived by principle, not expediency; by humility before God, not defiance. It is a life lived under the tutelage of a conscience that is held captive by the Word of God.”