A Heritage of Faith for Future Generations
Many friends who share our vision understand that wise biblical stewardship extends to future generations. Through thoughtful, long-range planning, you can ensure your impact on the disciples of tomorrow while achieving your personal financial goals today. You may desire to provide for your family in the future, secure additional income now, or avoid estate and gift taxes. Ligonier can help you accomplish these goals while creating a spiritual legacy that will impact Christ's Kingdom for decades to come.
To create a heritage of faith you may wish to consider:
- Providing for Ligonier Ministries in your will or trust.
- Supporting Ligonier in the future at greater levels than possible at present through your retirement plans.
- Designating Ligonier as a beneficiary of IRA accounts you hold at your financial institution.
- Naming Ligonier as the sole or partial beneficiary of your bank or investment account or your life insurance.
- Strategies that offer income for life as well as potential tax benefits.
Ligonier Ministries partners with Barnabas Foundation to serve our friends in the area of biblical stewardship. Together we can help you explore tax-wise charitable arrangements to achieve your personal, financial, and spiritual goals.
For more information, please contact our Gift Planning Officer by emailing email@example.com or by phoning 1-800-220-7636 ext. 1182. You may also contact Barnabas Foundation directly at 888-448-3040 to learn more about various gift planning opportunities.
We recommend that you consult your professional advisor regarding current tax law and to determine which charitable gifts are appropriate for you. We do not render tax or legal advice for any purpose. Ligonier Ministries is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with the Internal Revenue Service.