- 31:501. Image Is Everything?R.C. Sproul
- 32:532. The Ultimate Spring BreakR.C. Sproul
- 32:163. Whistling in the DarkR.C. Sproul
- 27:154. Rude AwakeningR.C. Sproul
- 34:185. Asleep in the LightR.C. Sproul
Image Is Everything?
How often have you heard someone say, "That may be true for you, but it's not true for me"? This is a telltale sign of a relativist. When it comes to issues of life, ethics, religion, and God, truth for the relativist becomes a matter of expedience, preference, and whim. In this message, Dr. Sproul considers the impossibility of living consistently with such a worldview.
This teaching series is also available on Ligonier Connect, our online learning platform with integrated study tools and a community of fellow learners.Go to Connect