Tough Questions Christians Face: 2010 National Conference
Christ has redeemed us to be a light that directs others to Him. Fulfilling this call requires us to be able to deal with the most difficult questions asked about the Christian faith. If we are unprepared to face the darkness around us, it will be harder to counter it with the light of God’s Word.
In this series of lectures from Ligonier Ministries’ 2010 National Conference, Alistair Begg, Michael Horton, Steven J. Lawson, John MacArthur, Albert Mohler, Burk Parsons, R.C. Sproul, R.C. Sproul Jr., and Derek Thomas address some of the most difficult questions we face and endeavor to offer biblical answers to assure us and to help us defend the truths of the faith. This conference also features a special mini-conference on Christian communication in a digital social-networking world.
Watch Messages in this Conference
- The Brave New World of New Media
- Principles for Conduct in Communication
- Taking Captive New Media for the Church
- The Hypersocialized Generation
- Questions & Answers #1
- Why Did Jesus Have to Die?
- Is the Doctrine of Inerrancy Defensible?
- Does the Doctrine of the Divine Decrees Eliminate Human Will?
- What Is Evil & Where Did It Come From?
- Why Do Christians Still Sin?
- How Do We Know Which Interpretation Is Right?
- Is the Bible Just Another Book?
- Is the Exclusivity of Christ Unjust?
- Questions & Answers #2
- Why Does the Universe Look So Old?
- Is Calvinism Good for the Church?
- If God Is Good, How Could He Command Holy War?
- Can We Enjoy Heaven Knowing of Loved Ones in Hell?