Message 5, Special Questions & Answers:
Representing nearly one hundred years of combined ministry experience, Drs. John MacArthur and R.C. Sproul continue to faithfully serve the cause of Christ. This session will allow attendees to join in on a conversation between two longtime friends and co-laborers in the gospel ministry.
- Dr. MacArthur, what are some of your early impressions of meeting Dr. Sproul? (00:19)
- What do you see as the largest problem in the American church? (03:47)
- Why are there so few Reformed and evangelical churches? (07:54)
- What is the missing ingredient of preaching today? (11:55)
- Dr. Sproul, why have you identified Christology as the pressing need for the church today? (14:16)
- Is faith a gift or response? (22:46)
- Our pastor sometimes asks the Holy Spirit to “fall on us.” Is this biblical? (26:10)
- Should I fear the Lord? (28:56)
- How do you evangelize someone who thinks they are saved yet don’t demonstrate the fruit of the Spirit—especially if they are family members? (32:16)
- If you were to wind the clock back, what would you say to your younger self? (37:16)
Note: Answers given during Questions and Answers sessions reflect the views of the individual speakers and do not necessarily reflect the views of Dr. R.C. Sproul and Ligonier Ministries. Here is our Statement of Faith.