Message 6, Questions & Answers with Godfrey and Nichols:
A questions and answers session with W. Robert Godfrey and Stephen Nichols.
- How do we keep hope and joy during this day of increased hostility to Christ and to truth? With so much of the culture being anti-Christian, how do we engage others with respect without triggering animosity? (00:52)
- Where’s the fine line in witnessing at the workplace? Working in a secular environment that’s tainted by sin, when do we call out sin? When do we speak up? (09:30)
- How do we bring God into the picture for those who appear to be fully content without Him? How do we help them see that their ways are in vain? (14:05)
- Can unsaved people do real good, or are their actions still steeped in sin? (20:17)
- Why did God create? (24:52)
- How did God inspire the Bible? (28:38)
- How is the Bible’s claim to be from God more legitimate than the claims of the Qur’an or other sacred texts? (31:50)
Note: This Questions and Answers session is made available for historical archival purposes only. Further, answers given reflect the views of the individual speakers and do not necessarily reflect the views of Dr. R.C. Sproul and Ligonier Ministries. Here is our Statement of Faith.