Message 6, Questions & Answers with Nichols, Sproul, and Sproul Jr.:
A Questions and Answers session with Drs. Stephen Nichols, R.C. Sproul, and R.C. Sproul Jr.
- What is the value of studying church history before the Reformation? (00:08)
- What is the difference between Pelagianism and Semi-Pelagianism? How do these affect the world today? (03:17)
- Sproul, you have labeled yourself an “Imputationist.” Why have you chosen that label? (09:42)
- Since becoming a Christian, I have committed a lot of big sins. I am living a repentant life, but still fell guilty. What can I further understand? (13:19)
- Jesus is the Way, the Truth, the Life. What do each of these mean? What is the difference amoung them? (15:40)
- There are many Christians who slam Luther and Calvin because of their many sins. They also bash the Reformation as a whole. How would you respond to this? (20:14)
- Who are your non-theological heroes? (26:00)
Note: Answers given during Questions and Answers sessions reflect the views of the individual speakers and do not necessarily reflect the views of Dr. R.C. Sproul and Ligonier Ministries. Here is our Statement of Faith.