Columns from Tabletalk Magazine, January 2011
The January edition of Tabletalk is out. This month’s issue strives to give an overview of the New Testament epistles, with an eye on how they encourage and exhort the church. Contributors include R.C. Sproul, John Piper, Robert Peterson, Sinclair Ferguson, David Wells, Keith Mathison and R.C. Sproul Jr.
We do not post all of the feature articles or the daily devotionals from the issue, so you’ll have to subscribe to get those. But for now, here are links to a few select columns and articles from this month:
- “United in the (whole) Truth” by Burk Parsons
- “Knowing Scripture” by R.C. Sproul
- “The Precious Gift of Baby Talk” by John Piper
- “Time to (Re)Discover Hebrews” by Sinclair Ferguson
- “The Deity of Christ & the Church” by Robert Peterson
- “The Soul-Shaping Reality of the Gospel” by David Wells
- “Two Thumbs Down” by R.C. Sproul Jr.
If you have not subscribed yet, you should. It’s only $23 for a year, and $20 to renew. You save even more if you get a 2- or 3-year subscription (as little as $1.36 per issue). Special discounts for churches or businesses are available for those who want multiple copies of each issue. Start receiving Tabletalk by calling one of Ligonier Ministries’ resource consultants at 800-435-4343 (8am-8pm ET, Mon-Fri) or subscribe online.