Columns from Tabletalk Magazine, August 2010
The August edition of Tabletalk is out. This month’s issue continues our ongoing series on the history of the church by presenting highlights from the tenth century, including its historical, theological, and practical ramifications. Contributors include C. Fitzsimmons Allison, Chris Donato, Collin Hansen, Keith Mathison, Burk Parsons, R.C. Sproul, and R.C. Sproul Jr.
We do not post all of the feature articles or the daily devotionals from the issue, so you’ll have to subscribe to get those. But for now, here are links to a few select columns and articles from this month:
- “Daily Confession, Enduring Reform” by Burk Parsons
- “Setting the Stage: The First Millennium” by R.C. Sproul
- “No Place for Heresy” by C. Fitzsimmons Allison
- “The Crown of Thorns Club” by Chris Donato
- “Tell Us Your Stories” by Collin Hansen
- “The Frozen Chosen” by Keith Mathison
- “The First Number” by R.C. Sproul Jr.
If you have not subscribed yet, you should. It’s only $23 for a year, and $20 to renew. You save even more if you get a 2- or 3-year subscription (as little as $1.36 per issue). Special discounts for churches or businesses are available for those who want multiple copies of each issue. Start receiving Tabletalk by calling one of Ligonier Ministries’ resource consultants at 800-435-4343 (8am-8pm ET, Mon-Fri) or subscribe online.