Columns from Tabletalk Magazine, April 2011
The April edition of Tabletalk is out. This month’s issue looks at how a humiliated and exalted Messiah is revealed in the Old Testament, as well as how Jesus of Nazareth fulfilled those expectations.. Contributors include R.C. Sproul, John Piper, John Sittema, Albert Mohler, Elyse Fitzpatrick and R.C. Sproul Jr.
We do not post all of the feature articles or the daily devotionals from the issue, so you’ll have to subscribe to get those. But for now, here are links to a few select columns and articles from this month:
- “The Christ of the Old and New” by Burk Parsons
- “Preaching Christ” by R.C. Sproul
- “Meeting Jesus at an Old Testament Feast” by John Sittema
- “Young Women, Idolatry & the Powerful Gospel” by Elyse Fitzpatrick
- “Holding the Line: An Interview with Albert Mohler”
- “The Victory Parade We Don’t Deserve” by R.C. Sproul Jr.
- “Killing Anger” by John Piper
If you have not subscribed yet, you should. It’s only $23 for a year, and $20 to renew. You save even more if you get a 2- or 3-year subscription (as little as $1.36 per issue). Special discounts for churches or businesses are available for those who want multiple copies of each issue. Start receiving Tabletalk by calling one of Ligonier Ministries’ resource consultants at 800-435-4343 (8am-8pm ET, Mon-Fri) or subscribe online.