Thirty Years of In-Depth Study
Tabletalk magazine was formed in 1977 to provide a substantive study tool for believers. Though its format has changed over the years, Tabletalk continues to challenge and encourage readers to dig deeper into the Word of God in order that their lives may be transformed through the renewing of their minds (Rom. 12:1–2).
Initially, serving as the ministry newsletter, Tabletalk changed to a devotional format in 1989. Daily Bible studies are the method for taking readers through the Bible, while theological articles by Dr. Sproul and other noted scholars address a particular theme each month.
Over the years, Tabletalk has been recognized for its excellence through several awards. Today, people all over the world read Tabletalk on a daily basis. The magazine is regularly found in seminary libraries and churches throughout the country.
Each month, more than 200,000 readers turn to Tabletalk for:
- Dr. R.C. Sproul’s motivating column, “Right Now Counts Forever.”
- Articles by a variety of Christian scholars and leaders that provide detailed and thought-provoking coverage of important topics.
- Daily, in-depth studies guiding readers through one or more books of the Bible each year through rich yet easy-to-understand exposition, and practical applications.
- An easy and effective program for reading through the entire Bible in a year.
- Trusted resources for further study.
- A handy format allowing the magazine to fit into most Bibles and notebooks.