Message 12, Questions & Answers #2:
Sinclair Ferguson, Steven Lawson, R.C. Sproul and Cal Thomas answer questions on a variety of topics that address the Christian’s role in civil disobedience; teaching our children to defend their faith as they transition to college; the authoritative interpretation of Scripture; the revival of our nation and how we can know that we are saved, to name a few.
The questions addressed in this session are:
1. What guidance would you give preachers on speaking about politics from the pulpit?
2. Is there a role for civil disobedience?
3. Do any of you see signs of revival in our nation?
4. How can we prepare our children to defend their faith when they transition to college?
5. What are good guidelines to follow in discerning a true calling to the ministry?
6. What are the “traditions” which Paul spoke of in 2 Thessalonians 2:15?
7. How can you know that you have an authoritative interpretation of Scripture?
8. How can I know that I am saved?